Sunday, December 7, 2014

Yesterday in Sports: 12/6

Yesterday was Championship Saturday in college football. I will be posting a CFB special after the final rankings come out today but in this post I will post my projected top 6:
(What I think it Will be/What I think it should be)
1. Alabama/Alabama
2. Oregon/Oregon
3. TCU/Ohio St.
4.Florida St./Baylor
5. Ohio St./Florida St.
6. Baylor/TCU
College football special out later.

In other sports news #3 Arizona barely beat #9 Gonzaga in College Basketball. Arizona won 66-63 in OT to improve to 8-0 as Gonzaga drops to 7-1. In the NHL two of the leagues top teams were upset as the Stars upset the Canadiens 4-1 and Columbus upset Tamba Bay 3-1. The Golden State Warriors defeated the Bulls 112-102 to win their 12th straight. They improve to 17-2 on the season.

More posts coming later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment